Integrity – Individual and collective honesty, transparency and professionalism – underpins all that we do
At P+Y we are known for expanding the possibilities for professionals and ambitious business owners. We do this by getting the numbers right, adding strategy and insights to maximise business growth, and consider our clients’ diverse business interests and financial goals to provide specialist advice. We make the positive difference that helps our clients achieve their business goals.
- Our clients are diverse – professionals, business owners, family groups – and they share what we commonly describe as ‘business brain’. Like us they enjoy and are motivated by ‘doing’ business. While financial prosperity is a key outcome, for our clients, business is closely aligned with professional and personal fulfilment.
- Our clients are ambitious. They constantly think about business, and more specifically, how to make business better.
- Our clients are visionary. Even when they are unsure of the pathway, they know where they want to go.
- Our clients are aspirational. They are high achievers who set goals, and they’re restless to achieve them.
- Our clients value family, their own and their extended family of business partners, employees, clients and others.
- We are experienced accountants and business advisors working with professionals and businesses of all sizes. We have special interest in multi-entity business groups and multi-generational family groups.
- We are business owners in our own right since 1994. Working hands-on in our own business while providing advice for other business owners across diverse business sectors has allowed us to accumulate significant business experience, knowledge and understanding of operational realities.
- We are forward-thinking and organised. We plan, forecast and anticipate needs, risks and opportunities and strive to offer advice and services that directly add value for our clients.
- We are genuinely committed to understanding our clients’ needs.
- We are problem-solvers who identify issues, communicate options and create the clarity necessary for sound decision making.
- We continually grow – professionally through education and personally through experience.
- We collaborate with, and introduce our clients to, professionals whose specialist advice can enhance outcomes.
Respect – We are considerate of the feelings, beliefs, differences, goals and aspirations held by our clients and peers
Collectivism – The whole is greater than the sum of its parts
Ownership – When needs are identified, we will take steps to address them
Citizenship – We positively contribute to our community – local, national and global
Courage – We constantly challenge convention, consider new ideas and encourage alternative thinking
Reward – We invest in excellence, share and celebrate achievements, our client’s and our own